Buy Kinz Injections Online
Buy Kinz injections Online, Nalbuphine is used for Treating and preventing moderate to severe pain. It can also be used for pain relief before and after surgery and during childbirth. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Nalbuphine is an analgesic. It works by blocking certain receptor sites in the central nervous system, which helps to decrease pain.
Do NOT use nalbuphine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in nalbuphine or to another opioid analgesic (eg, morphine or hydromorphone)
- you have diarrhea due to poisoning, a certain type of bowel problem (pseudomembranous colitis), or are dependent on any medicine or substance
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using nalbuphine:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have a history of alcoholism or substance abuse, depression or other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts, head injury, brain growths, increased pressure in the head, or seizures
- if you have asthma or other breathing problems, high blood pressure, an underactive thyroid, or liver or kidney problems, or you are having a heart attack with nausea and vomiting or other heart problems
- if you have problems urinating, prostate problems, or severe inflammatory bowel disease, or you are having gastrointestinal tract surgery
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with nalbuphine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Naltrexone because it could decrease the effectiveness of nalbuphine
- Alcohol, barbiturate anesthetics (eg, thiopental), cimetidine, narcotic analgesics (eg, fentanyl), phenothiazines (eg, promethazine), or sodium oxybate (GHB) because side effects, such as increased risk of slow or difficult breathing or drowsiness leading to unresponsiveness or coma, may occur
- Methadone because its effectiveness may be decreased by nalbuphine
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if nalbuphine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.